Cruceros Portmany boats trundle to/from Cala Bassa (return €8, 30 minutes, three to six daily) and Platges de Comte (return €9, 45 minutes, three to six daily May to October). It also has a daily summer ferry to Formentera, departing at 10am and returning at 6pm (return €29).
Baleària serves Valencia (from €50, two to five hours).
Sant Antoni's bus station is on the east side of the centre.
Buses from Sant Antoni
- L8 To/from Ibiza Town (€2, 25 minutes, every 15 to 30 minutes).
- L1 To/from Cala Gració (€1.65, 15 minutes, eight to 10 daily April to October).
- L4 To/from Platges de Comte (€2.90, 35 minutes, seven to 11 daily May to October).
- L7 To/from Cala Bassa (€2.90, 30 minutes, eight to 10 daily June to September).
- L34 To/from Cala Salada (€1.90, 10 minutes, every 15 to 30 minutes mid-May to September).