Information from Viator
• Departure day: Tuesday • Lasting: 5-6 hours • Lunch: BBQ included • Dress code: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. • Pick-up time and points: Time and place of collection depend on the area where your accommodation is located. The exact pickup point and time to be confirmed. Pick ups available in all touristic areas of Lanzarote, except Playa Blanca, on request and due to a minimum of customers.
From the Highest Volcano of Lanzarote to a tasty BBQ. Ending in the nice area of La Marina in Puerto Calero. These are some of the ingredients of this beautiful trip.We start visiting “The National Park of Timanfaya”, home of 136 volcanoes which erupted between 1730 and 1736 and a smaller eruption in 1824. Experience the impressive geothermal demonstrations, showing us the heat, the force and the power of the active volcano directly beneath our feet.Following the amazing Route of the Volcanoes we leave the park and continue to one of the largest ranches on the island, where we enjoy a tasty barbeque of selected meats and children favourites with a free flow of sangria and soft drinks for kids.Children will be able to explore the special “Fort Apache” play area while the adults enjoy a relaxing drink on the terrace with the best views to the sea. We end our tour in the exclusive area of “The Marina” of Puerto Calero where you can stroll alongside the luxury yachts and have some cool drinks or ice-cream in one of the many bars and restaurants along the seafront.
- Qualify Tourist Guide
- Modern fully air-conditioned buses
- Hotel pick-up or at the nearest point to your hotel
- Liability insurance
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Camel ride (available to purchase)