Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed: €20–25
- Double room in a budget hotel: €50–80
- Cheap eats: €8–12
- Bus tickets: €5–10
- Double room in a hotel: €100–150
- Lunch and dinner in local restaurants: €15–30
- Admission to museums: €10–15
- Short taxi trips: €10
Top end: More than €200
- Double room in a high-end hotel: €150+
- Lunch and dinner in smart restaurants: €40–80
- Admission to sights: €20
- Taxis around town: €20
Haggling over prices may be accepted in some markets (try and see what other customers are doing around you), and shops may offer a small discount if you’re spending a lot of money. Otherwise expect to pay the stated price.
For the highest concentration of banks with 24-hour ATM machines head for Calle José Franchy Roca, just south of Parque Santa Catalina.