Information from G Adventures
Discover the history and romance of Andalucia on this eight-day trip to five amazing cities, with plenty of free time to discover them. Explore Madrid’s famous museums, walk the cobblestoned streets of El Greco’s Toledo with a local historian, take a flamenco lesson in Granada, and embrace the region’s Moorish spirit in Granada and Córdoba. Some 1,300 years in the making, the fascinating culture of Moorish Spain will be sure to leave you wanting more.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Historic City of Toledo visit, Toledo Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Flamenco Dancing Experience, Granada
- Explore Cordoba including the Mezquita (mosque) and the medieval Jewish quarter
- Granada orientation walk including a guided visit of the Alhambra
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Visit the unesco world heritage site of toledo
- Explore the alhambra (one of the greatest achievements in moorish architecture)
- Enjoy a private flamenco lesson
Day 1: Madrid Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Madrid Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo with a local historian. Explore the old quarter, which is considered an open-air museum. Return to Madrid and opt to visit museums or just relax at a local café.
Day 3: Madrid/Córdoba Travel by high-speed train to Córdoba and visit the Mezquita (mosque). Afterwards, stroll the historic medieval Jewish quarter, full of narrow winding lanes and traditional houses.
Day 4: Córdoba/Granada Travel to the Andalusian city of Granada and take an orientation walk with the CEO. Learn the art of flamenco from a professional teacher during a private class.
Day 5: Granada Enjoy a guided visit to an architectural masterpiece — the Alhambra. It's one of the greatest accomplishments of Islamic art and architecture, and the highlight of our trip for most visitors. After, enjoy free time to explore Granada.
Day 6: Granada/Seville This morning, journey to Seville, one of the most colourful and exciting cities in Spain. Take an orientation walk with the CEO and opt to visit the cathedral Giralda or Casa Pilatos, or enjoy a traditional flamenco show.
Day 7: Seville Get a taste of Seville's energetic pulse with a full free day in the city. Spend the day at leisure exploring its Muslim monuments, parks, and gardens or sit back and relax at a local café.
Day 8: Seville Depart at any time.