The towns and villages are the scene of some interesting small markets, most of which sell local cheeses, cold meats and bakery goods, as well as souvenirs and trinkets. They make for an easy-going morning away from the bustle of the resorts and you can pick up gifts and eats too. Markets generally run from 9am to 2pm and include the following:
- Puerto de Mogán (Friday) One of the most touristy.
- San Fernando (Wednesday and Saturday)
- Arguineguín (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Santa Brígida (Saturday)
- Teror (Saturday and Sunday)
- Vega de San Mateo (Saturday and Sunday)