Information from Viator
Soak up Spain's fascinating history and legendary culture on an Avila and Segovia day trip from Madrid. Explore the walled city of Avila, Spain’s best-preserved 11th-century fortified town, and discover why it is known as the City of Stones and Saints. Then unravel centuries of history in the city of Segovia, from its two-tiered Roman aqueduct to its Moorish fort and stunning Gothic cathedral. With the option to indulge in a gastronomic lunch, your trip to these two UNESCO World Heritage sites is a feast for all the senses!
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Cathedral of Avila, Avila, Province of Avila, Castile and LeonWe will visit the outsideDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Basilica de San Vicente, Avila, Province of Avila, Castile and LeonBasilica de AvilaDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Cathedral of Segovia, Segovia, Province of Segovia, Castile and LeonCathedral of SegoviaDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Alcazar de Segovia, Segovia, Province of Segovia, Castile and LeonAlcazar de SegoviaDuration: 30 minutes
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Touristic lunch (if option selected)
- Gastronomic lunch (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Walls of Ávila
- Entrance to the Convent of Santa Teresa
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia
- Entrance to the Alcázar of Segovia
- Individual radioguided system
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de San Vicente
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de Segovia
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point