Information from Viator
Travel from Madrid to Toledo, a national monument to Spain's art and history, and discover a treasure trove of El Greco artworks. Experience Toledo’s past on a guided walk along cobblestone alleyways, and explore this World Heritage-listed city’s medieval architecture and fortified city walls. As Toledo is on Madrid’s doorstep, you can easily take a Toledo tour in the morning or afternoon, explore in-depth on a Toledo day trip, or enjoy a Toledo and Madrid combo tour.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La ManchaSynagogue Duration: 1 hourStop At: Iglesia de Santo Tome, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La ManchaWe will see "The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz", masterpiece of El GrecoDuration: 1 hourStop At: Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La ManchaMonasteryDuration: 1 hour
- Toledo Half Day ( Morning)
- Toledo Half Day (Afternoon)
- Toledo Full Day: Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, entrance to Cathedral of Toledo.
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Toledo Half Day + Madrid Tour:
- Soft drink courtesy by Hard Rock Café in Madrid Highlights Tour AM
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Individual radioguided system
- Entry/Admission - Synagogue of Saint Mary the White
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santo Tome
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included