- Malmö One of Bilbao’s most enticing shops, which celebrates Scandinavian (and Spanish) design in many shapes and forms.
- Mercado de la Ribera Famed as one of the largest covered markets in Spain, this is where top chefs buy their ingredients.
- Malababa Beautifully made bags and other leather products from a small Spanish label.
- Market Creative, off-the-beaten-path store with skincare products, kimonos and plenty of plants.
- Persuade Designer labels from around the globe.
- Power Records The best place in town to browse for records.
Food & Drink
La Quesaría Cheese lovers swine at this fragrant little cheese (and wine) shop in the old town.
La Bendita Wines, olive oils, sweets and other edibles, from small producers in the Basque Country.
Almacen Coloniales y Bacalao Gregorio Martín For 80 years this place has been selling only the finest bacalao (salted cod).
Arrese Divine cakes, and 160 years’ worth of experience to prove it.