Information from Viator
Discover the most emblematic of Carmona monuments: the Alcazar de la Puerta de Sevilla and the Church of Santa Maria.
Discover the most emblematic of Carmona monuments: the Alcazar de la Puerta de Sevilla and the Church of Santa Maria.Visit the virtually impregnable defensive complex, the Alcázar de la Puerta de Sevilla reaching its highest point, the gold tower, from where you can admire the magnificent views of the city. For its historical value it was declared Historic and Artistic Monument in 1906.We will walk through the historic center to the Church of Santa Maria, the greatest exponent of religious architecture in Carmona, built on the site of the old mosque, from which the courtyard of ablutions is still preserved. This church is listed as a cultural monument since 1931.
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de la Puerta de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santa Maria de la Asuncion
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included