Information from Viator
Visit the three most important wineries of Catalonia and enter the most important wine region of the area. Learn the secrets of wine and cava (sparkling wine) making. Visit the Jean Leon Cellar, the Torres Cellar and the Cavas Freixenet. Enjoy a wine and cava tasting paired with cheese and snacks.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Jean Leon, Chateau Leon S/N, 08775 Torrelavit SpainDuring this visit you will learn many details about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and cavas. Duration: 2 hoursStop At: Torres, Carrer de Melió, 44, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona, SpainBodegas TorresDuration: 2 hoursStop At: Freixenet, Joan Sala, 2 Pueden aparcar en la bodega., 08770 Sant Sadurni d'Anoia SpainCavas FreixenetDuration: 2 hours
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Assistant on board
- Bilingual tour in English and Spanish or Monolingual tour in Mandarin (depending the option)
- Guided tour and wine tasting at Jean Leon Winery.
- Guided tour and wine tasting paired with 4 different cheeses at Torres Wineries.
- Guided tour and cava (sparkling wine) tasting with appetizer at Cavas Freixenet.
- Entry/Admission - Jean Leon
- Entry/Admission - Torres
- Entry/Admission - Freixenet
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off