Information from Viator
Enjoy a getaway to the Montserrat mountains on a half-day trip from Barcelona! You'll visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat with its 12th-century carving of the Black Virgin and, after hearing its history from a guide, enjoy free time to explore.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Abadia de Montserrat, Montserrat, CataloniaYou will enjoy an introduction to the history of the monastery.Duration: 1 hourStop At: Montana de Montserrat, Montserrat, CataloniaVisit the audiovisual exhibition and taste some typical liqueursDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Escolania de Montserrat, CataloniaYou will be able to hear the amazing choir of Montserrat Duration: 20 minutesStop At: Julia Travel, Barcelona, CataloniaYou will come back to the meeting point in BarcelonaDuration: 45 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Official Guide
- Tasting of 4 typical liquors made by the monks of the monastery
- Radio guide system
- Entrance to the audio visual exhibition in Montserrat “Espai Audio visual Montserrat”.
- 20% off in the Sant Joan Funicular ticket.
- 10% off in the Museum entrance fee.
- 10% off in the buffet restaurant at the “Mirador dels Apostols”.
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city