Information from Viator
Get picked up at your hotel or at a convenient location to enjoy a Shopping Tour at Las Palmas. Visit the Cathedral, the historical center, the Columbus museum and the local market with your tour guide. This trip has a duration of approximately 8 hours.
Get picked up at your hotel or a convenient meeting point to embark this full day trip to Las Palmas. Learn about the history of the island´s largest market on this guided tour. Las Palmas is ideally suited for shopping with its three major markets and where you will find all kinds of products and flavors. Visit the historical old quarter, the Cathedral or the Columbus Museum, also noun as Casa de Colon, visited by Columbus, on his voyages & ship life. Enjoy the island’s largest shopping centers and stroll along the famous “Las Canteras Beach”, one of the top city beaches with its golden sand.Visit the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium that houses arts in a contemporary, fortress-like structure overlooking the beach. After approximately 8 hours of leisure, it´s time to go back to the south of the island and your drop off will be at your original departure point.
- Modern fully air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up or in the nearest point to your hotel
- Liability insurance
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Transport supplement to be paid at bus for pick-up points between Puerto de Mogan and Puerto Rico
- Transport supplement to be paid at the bus for pick-ups between Puerto Mogán and Agruineguin
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide