Information from Viator
Trust on MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS TEAM!Mountain Lake Kayaking in Madrid. (3-15 pax). One Hour from the Center Discover the mountain lakes and rivers in Madrid with MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS Kayaking Tours. Transport Included. You will find yourself surrounded by nature, blessed with a unique point of view over a stunning and unknown mountain area. Imagine kayaking surrounded by high peaks, valleys and forests. We’ll always be able to design the perfect day of Kayaking in Madrid for you. Whether you have experience or consider yourself more of a beginner… Madrid’s beautiful surroundings offer an endless variety of options for everyone!DISCOVER KAYAKING IN MADRID WITH MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS!
Kayaking Highlights • Relaxing in the beautiful landscape of Sierra de Guadarrama. • Find yourself surrounded by nature, blessed with a view of a stunning mountain area!Activity: • Canoeing is on a Lake and a River in in Madrid National Park. • After a healthy exercise, a delicious and well-deserved barbaque can be enjoyed by the mountain lake. • Activity lasts 1 hour hour and 30 minutes.Activity Level • No experience needed. • Basic swimming skills. Nevertheless, you will wear a lifevest to float in water. • Must be 7 or older.Meeting Time • You name it… Usually can adapt to your needs, as long as we receive a time request -a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- Certified Local guide.
- Private transport.
- Brief safety and rowing instruction course.
- Single or double kayak, rows, waterproof cases and life vest.
- First Aid Kit.
- National Park fees.
- Souvenir photos.
- Liability & Accident Isurances
- 5% discount on Madrid Souvenirs
What's not included
- Food and drinks.
- Optional picnic pack available on demand: 15 € per person. (Vegan or special food upon request)
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Ideal choice for families
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water