Information from Viator
Offer in which you can enjoy a guided tour to the historic center of Jerez walking through streets, monuments and squares of its artistic heritage and living the famous horse show of the Royal School of Andalusian Equestrian Art in Jerez de la Frontera.
Take advantage of this offer where you can enjoy a city guided tour of Jerez walking around its streets, squares, buildings and monuments of historical and artistic heritage of Jerez that still retain the essence of centuries past.Later you will visit the Royal School of Andalusian Equestrian Art with its famous and beautiful horse show "How the Andalusian horses dance" and you can witness of the relation, of the enormous work and of the great complicity between man and horse formed of a really unforgettable representation. Discover the equestrian culture with its different disciplines, such as denim taming, classic taming, hookings, works in the hand, and carousel. Andalusian art in pure condition.The spectacle "How the Andalusian horses dance" is an impressive and elegant exhibition of equestrian ballet with choreography where the music, the Andalusian horse, the art and the discipline of his riders are the principal protagonists. His beauty and showiness is at a height of the best equestrian spectacles throughout the world known.
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live entertainment
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families