Information from Viator
• Departure days: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday • Lasting: 10 hours • Lunch: Lunch not included. We stop for having lunch in one of the restaurants in the area. • Dresscode: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended. • Pick-up time and points: Time and place of collection depend on the area where your accommodation is located. The exact pickup point and time to be confirmed.
TContrasts, caves & volcanoes! On this tour, we will discover the most famous and beautiful spots of Lanzarote. First we drive the spectacular coastal road in the south passing the Salt flats of Salinas de Janubio and Los Hervideros with the impressive rocky coastline. After admiring the Green Lagoon in El Golfo we continue to the Timanfaya National Park where a fun camel ride* is possible. At the center of the Fire Mountains we enjoy the geothermal experiments before the coach takes us on an exciting crater tour.We stop for lunch* in the rustic village of Mancha Blanca, where a visit in the famous church of “Nuestra Señora de los Dolores” is a must. Continuing north through the landscape of vineyards, La Geria where we stop for a sample of the local wine. Climbing further north, we can soon view the Valley of the Thousand Palms and the village of Haría. Last stop is the fascinating caves of Jameos del Agua, another impressive work by Cesar Manrique.Spanish Tour Guide available on thursday !
- Qualify Tourist Guide
- Modern fully air-conditioned buses
- Hotel pick-up or at the nearest point to your hotel
- Liability insurance
- National Park of Timanfaya.
- Jameos del Agua
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)