Information from Viator
Discover the magnificent Monastery of El Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and visit the "Imperial City" Toledo on this day tour. This full-day tour is a combination of 2 half-day tours. Start your visit of Escorial in the morning and after a break, you'll begin a tour of Toledo in the afternoon finishing in Madrid. Tour with lunch is available, depending on option selected. Lunch will be taken in Madrid, between both half-day tours.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial, San Lorenzo de El EscorialVisit the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and enjoy the spectacular views from the Valley of the Fallen, all accompanied by our expert guide. Tickets included !!Starting from our headquarters, we’ll drive for approximately one hour to San Lorenzo de El Escorial to show you the inside of the Monastery, built in the sixteenth century under the command of Felipe II, the Royal Palace, Pantheon of the Kings and the Infantes, Chapter Rooms, Cloister of the Four Evangelists and the Basilica.Duration: 1 hourStop At: Valley of the Fallen, San Lorenzo de El EscorialAfter about ten minutes by bus, we’ll go to the Valley of the Fallen, where you will appreciate the colossal cross over 150 meters high, the Basilica and Crypt excavated in the rock of the mountain and of course, we will enjoy spectacular views of the Mountain RangeDuration: 1 hourStop At: Santo Tome, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La ManchaEntrance to Santo Tome’s church with guideDuration: 20 minutesStop At: Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La ManchaEntrance to Santa María La Blanca Synagogue with guideDuration: 20 minutes
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Air conditioned bus transport
- Toledo Walking tour
- Visit of a Damascene handcraft workshop
- Lunch in Madrid (depending on selected tour option)
- Entry/Admission - Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Fallen
- Entry/Admission - Santo Tome
- Entry/Admission - Synagogue of Saint Mary the White
What's not included
- Entrances to not specified monuments.
- Lunch (if option is not selected)
- Hotel pickup & drop off.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included