Don't worry, there are only touches of yellow, and the staff are helpful but not overbearing. Dorm bunks are clean and comfortable with privacy curtains and heated bed pads, and there's free laundry use. It's handy for exploring Dongmun Market and Tapdong.
Situated just a 15-minute drive from Jeju International Airport, Yellow Guesthouse provides a simple breakfast of toast with juice and coffee daily. It also features a public computer area, a luggage storage service, and free Wi-Fi access. Rooms and dormitory rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating systems. Separate male and female rooms are available for dormitories. Guests have access to the common living and dining areas. The guesthouse is a 6-minute drive from Yongduam (Dragon Head Rock) and a 7-minute drive from Jeju City Hall. Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal is a 10-minute drive away.
Please inform Yellow Guesthouse in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
The property has a strict curfew at 22:30, and guests cannot check-in after this time.
Public Transportation to Guest House
- Get on buses 38, 90 or 100 outside Gate 2 on the ground floor of Jeju International Airport.
- Get off at Dongmoon Rotary Bus Stop
- Cross the street toward Standard Chartered Bank
- Walk into the alley with the bank on your left (the alley name is Gwandeok-ro 15-gil)
- The guest house is located a 5 meters into the alley on your right