Information from G Adventures
Short and to the point, if you're already in Joburg or simply hungry for a taste of South Africa's exceptional wildlife and culture, this 4-day safari adventure will certainly hit the spot. Starting in Johannesburg, you'll head into world-renowned Kruger National Park—one of the largest and most diverse wildlife areas in Africa and home to zebras, elephants and lions. Travel is via a small 19-seat minibus. Participatory camping keeps you under the stars and, thanks to our long-standing community ties, you'll get plenty of invigorating local interaction as you meet the people of Shalati. The African wilderness is closer than you ever imagined.
- Your G for Good Moment: Hope Africa Children's Day School, Manyeleti Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Traditional Shangaan dinner and dancing
- Kruger National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Visit to G Adventures-supported Children’s Day School
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Encounter exotic wildlife in kruger national park
- Get off the mainstream tourist trail while spending a night in the community of shalati
- Witness a traditional dance.
Day 1: Johannesburg Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Johannesburg/Manyeleti Drive through scenic mountains, and experience a traditional Shangaan dinner and dance.
Day 3: Manyeleti/Kruger National Park In the morning, visit G Adventures-supported G Hope Africa preschool. Enjoy a wildlife safari drive in Kruger and watch wildlife from the comfort of the touring vehicle.
Day 4: Kruger National Park/Johannesburg Rise to the sounds of the wild. Transfer back to Johannesburg via a shared shuttle and arrive in the early evening, where the tour ends upon arrival at 6pm or earlier.