Getting There & Away
- Bicycle Up Cycles has rental stations in Sea Point and Camps Bay, and offers a Sea Point Promenade audio tour.
- Bus MyCiTi buses 104, 105 and 114 run along the coast between the city centre and the suburb of Fresnaye; 108 and 109 continue to Hout Bay; and 107 crosses the Kloof Nek pass (the stop for the Table Mountain cableway) between the CBD and Camps Bay.
- Car Beach Rd is quicker and more scenic than Main.
- Tour bus The hop-on, hop-off City Sightseeing buses stop in Camps Bay and Sea Point on the red city and blue peninsula routes; the latter also serves Hout Bay.
- Shared taxi Along Somerset/Main Rd from the city to Sea Point and Camps Bay.