The renovated yellow pile called the Little Castle was the erstwhile home of the Salzburg bishops and a number of aristocratic families over the centuries.
On the northern side of Slovenski trg, Ljutomer House now houses the TIC; the Mediterranean-style loge was built in 1565.
On the northern side of Slovenski Trg are several interesting buildings, including the 16th-century Provost’s House,
Ptuj's baroque Old Town Hall is one of several interesting buildings on the northern side of Slovenski trg.
The Late Gothic House, dating from about 1400, has an unusual projection held up by a Moor's head.
This odd neo-Gothic town hall, on Mestni Trg, dates back to 1907.
The sombre Romanesque House is the oldest building in Ptuj.