- Fullerton Bay Hotel What's not to love about a luxe hotel where every handsome room is waterside?
- Raffles Hotel Legend and romance still linger at Singapore's most famous slumber pad. Reopens after renovations in mid-2019.
- Parkroyal on Pickering A lush, vertical jungle designed by one of Singapore's hottest architect studios.
- Six Senses Duxton An opulent masterpiece in a row of heritage shophouses in buzzing Chinatown.
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore A plush pad with an in-house multi-million-dollar art collection.
- W Singapore – Sentosa Cove Luxury meets youthful verve at this chic, playful retreat on hedonistic Sentosa Island.
By Budget: $
- Adler Hostel This self-proclaimed 'poshtel' just near the Chinatown MRT comes with Chinese antiques.
- COO A new-school hostel with neon lighting and a hip location in Tiong Bahru.
- Dream Lodge Spick-and-span capsule hostel in up-and-coming Jalan Besar.
- BEAT. Capsules Sleek capsules smack bang on the Singapore River.
- Kam Leng Hotel Retro hotel in the up-and-coming Jalan Besar district.
By Budget: $$
- Wanderlust Idiosyncratic rooms packed with imagination and designer twists in intriguing Little India.
- Lloyd's Inn Minimalist boutique hotel a short stroll from Orchard Rd.
- Holiday Inn Express Orchard Road A fresh, good-value option just a block from Orchard Rd.
- Hotel Indigo Peranakan-inspired hotel bursting with nostalgic memorabilia, steps from heritage-heavy Joo Chiat Rd.
- Great Madras Pastel art deco gem right in the thick of Little India.
By Budget: $$$
- Fullerton Bay Hotel Elegant, light-filled luxury perched right on Marina Bay.
- Parkroyal on Pickering A striking architectural statement, with hanging gardens and a stunning infinity pool.
- Capella Singapore Cascading pools, lush jungle gardens and svelte, chic interiors on Sentosa.
- Six Senses Duxton A tranquil haven, where no two rooms are the same, ensconced in a row of heritage shophouses.
- Warehouse Industrial chic interiors and a stunning infinity pool right by the Singapore River.
- St Regis French-inspired luxury and a coveted in-house day spa close to Orchard Rd.
- Four Seasons Hotel A lavish retreat steps away from frenetic Orchard Rd.
- Fullerton Hotel Classic glamour in a riverside Palladian palazzo.
- Capella Singapore Primed for romantic getaways, everything here quietly screams luxury.
- W Singapore – Sentosa Cove Whimsical design, cutting-edge spa and a hot-to-trot pool.
- Naumi Slinky, art-pimped pad with killer suites and a sultry rooftop pool.
- Wanderlust Striking, individually themed rooms in bustling Little India.
- Warehouse Minimalist, industrial chic in a heritage riverside warehouse.
- Fullerton Hotel Soaring columns and historical anecdotes grace Singapore's former GPO.
- Raffles Hotel A rambling colonial icon with a long list of illustrious guests. Reopens after renovations in mid-2019.
- Hotel Fort Canning An elegant, park-fringed oasis where officers once stood to attention.
- Goodwood Park Hotel Story-book Teutonic architecture within walking distance of Orchard Rd.
- Warehouse Converted heritage warehouse sitting pretty along the Singapore River.
- Marina Bay Sands Home to the world's most celebrated rooftop pool.
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa Kid-centric poolside fun surrounded by Sentosa's theme parks and attractions.
- W Singapore – Sentosa Cove Playful, spacious rooms and an epic pool at Sentosa's discerning end.
- Shangri-La Hotel Themed family suites, amazing kids club and huge, curvaceous pool.
- Marina Bay Sands Ego-boosting views of downtown skyscrapers or sci-fi Gardens by the Bay.
- Fullerton Hotel Romantic river panoramas and unobstructed views of Marina Bay Sands' light-and-laser spectacular.
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Survey the burgeoning skyline and Marina Bay from this uberluxe retreat.
- Hotel Indigo Old-school Singapore vistas over the heritage neighbourhood of Joo Chiat (Katong).
- Swissôtel the Stamford This completely round tower hotel offers knockout views in every direction.
- Marina Bay Sands A 150m-long infinity pool looking out at the tops of skyscrapers.
- W Singapore – Sentosa Cove A huge, 1338-sq-m show-stopper with underwater tunes, swim-up bar and 24-hour access.
- Parkroyal on Pickering Bird-cage cabanas seemingly float on this deep-blue infinity beauty with skyline views.
- Westin An infinity pool with views through the skyscrapers.
- Fullerton Bay Hotel Dazzling rooftop pool with a stunning Marina Bay view.
- Park Regis Top-notch service, a waterfall-fringed pool, and walking distance from the Quays, Chinatown and the MRT network.
- Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park A smart business-style hotel with a gorgeous pool and modern gym.
- Bliss Hotel A smart, cheap boutique hotel in the heart of Chinatown.
- Hotel Indigo Fun Peranakan-inspired hotel with tons of nostalgic memorabilia, infinity pool and great service moments from Joo Chiat.
- Lloyd's Inn A short stroll from Orchard Rd is where you'll find this spread-out, minimalist boutique hotel.
- Wangz A sleek, curvaceous hotel moments from trendy Tiong Bahru.