- Orchard Road You'll find everything on Singapore's world-famous retail strip.
- Raffles Hotel Arcade One-stop souvenir shopping in an iconic locale.
- Arab Street Five-foot ways packed with textiles, Persian carpets and fragrances dripping with atmosphere.
- Haji Lane Quirky boutiques ensconced in colourful shophouses.
- Antiques of the Orient Take home a little slice of Singapore history.
Local & Independent Designers
- In Good Company Lauded home-grown fashion label with a geometric modern aesthetic.
- Supermama Stunning, locally designed Singaporean-themed giftware.
- Independent Market Stuffed with quirky and well-designed Singaporean themed trinkets and homewares.
- Beyond The Vines Stylish local boutique offering functional and luxurious basics in soothing, pastel hues.
- Naiise Design-lovers heaven filled with local gifts and homewares.
- i.t Hip designers in a Hong Kong concept store at Wisma Atria.
- Raffles Hotel Arcade The gift shop has everything from vintage poster prints to tea and tomes.
- Antiques of the Orient Beautiful old maps, prints and photos of Singapore and the region.
- Rumah Bebe Peranakan fashion, accessories and craft in Joo Chiat (Katong).
- Naiise Design-savvy Singaporean trinkets and homewares.
- Tea Chapter Beautiful loose-leaf teas and tea sets in Chinatown.
- Nalli Splendid saris in the heart of Little India.
Art & Antiques
- Tanglin Shopping Centre Quality Asian antiques and art in an old-school mall.
- Chan + Hori Contemporary Well-respected commercial gallery of mostly contemporary, emerging Singaporean talent.
- Utterly Art Affordable regional art in a tiny Chinatown gallery.
- Shang Antique Evocative temple artefacts and vintage Asian knick-knacks in salubrious Dempsey Hill.
- Tong Mern Sern Antiques A jumbled shop selling anything and everything – some are antiques and some not.
- Supermama Contemporary designer pieces with a Singaporean theme.
- Bynd Artisan Bespoke stationery and handmade leather journals.
- Scene Shang Asian designs with a contemporary twist from small items to furniture pieces.
- Naiise Design-centric homewares and baubles.
- Mondays Off Hand-picked items and accessories, from cushions to ceramics.