Drinking & Nightlife
- Smoke and Mirrors Cocktails with a view to knock your socks off.
- Operation Dagger Spectacular cocktails in bustling Club St and Ann Siang Hill.
- 28 HongKong Street Chronological cocktails in an unmarked lounge off Boat Quay.
- Chye Seng Huat Hardware Hardware store turned coffee roaster in hip Jalan Besar.
- Atlas A 1920s cocktail lounge with a 12m-high gin wall in Bugis.
- Level 33 A skyscraping microbrewery on the edge of Marina Bay.
- Tippling Club Boundary-pushing libations from the bar that raised the bar.
- Bitters & Love Clever surprises from top-tier barkeeps.
- 28 HongKong Street Passionate mixologists turning grog into greatness.
- Native Surprising ingredients and clever twists in trendy Amoy St.
- Ah Sam Cold Drink Stall Sneaky cocktail den above Boat Quay.
- Manhattan Long-forgotten cocktails are given a new lease on life in this Orchard Rd heavyweight.
- Zouk A multivenue classic west of Robertson Quay.
- Headquarters by the Council Thumping techno and house beats in this Boat Quay shophouse.
- Altimate High-tech clubbing atop a downtown skyscraper.
- Taboo Hot bods and themed nights at Singapore's classic gay club.
- Fleek A shrine to hip-hop in buzzing Clarke Quay.
- Bar Rouge Glitz, glamour and a pumping dance floor with a twinkling city view backdrop.
- Smoke and Mirrors Point-blank views of the Marina Bay skyline.
- 1-Altitude The world's tallest alfresco bar, in the heart of the CBD.
- CÉ LA VI SkyBar A seamless city and island panorama from Marina Bay Sands' cantilevered rooftop.
- Level 33 The world's highest craft brewery with a bird's eye view of Marina Bay below.
- Lantern Stylish rooftop sipping with million-dollar views of Marina Bay.
- Screening Room Rooftop Bar Gaze out over Chinatown rooftops and CBD towers.
- Level 33 Slurp made-on-site beers 33 floors above the city.
- Good Beer Company A rotating cast of craft suds in a Chinatown hawker centre.
- Druggists Twenty-three taps pouring craft brews in trendy Jalan Besar.
- Little Island Brewing Co Local microbrews in laid-back Changi village.
- Alchemist Beer Lab Eight gleaming beer towers pouring infusion-flavoured liquid gold.
- Little Creatures Sip Australian craft brews on an open deck tucked behind buzzing Club St.
- Chye Seng Huat Hardware Superlative espresso, filter coffee, on-site roasting and classes.
- Nylon Coffee Roasters A small, mighty espresso bar and roaster in up-and-coming Everton Park.
- Ronin Serving strong brews behind large, dark doors near Boat Quay.
- Atlas Coffeehouse Industrial-styled cafe serving top-notch coffee moments from Botanic Gardens MRT.
- Coffee Break Singapore kopi meets hipster flavours in this Amoy St hawker stall.
- Liberty Coffee After years of supplying many coffee spots this roaster has opened a coffee bar to showcase its brewing skills
Places for Lingering
- Tanjong Beach Club Sand, palms and a lap pool at Sentosa's more tranquil end.
- Middle Rock A secluded tropical oasis in the middle of Bishan Park.
- Coastal Settlement A lush, green hideaway cafe-bar-restaurant in sleepy, verdant Changi.
- Green Door Join the languid expat crowd for cocktails in the garden.
- Privé Perfect sidewalk location for watching shoppers strutting Orchard Rd.
- Post Bar It's worth getting dressed up for drinks in this colonial dame.
- Raffles Hotel Sip a sling (if only for the novelty value) where Somerset Maugham once slumbered.
- Colbar Knock back beers at a nostalgic colonial officers' mess.
- Black Swan Swill martinis in a deco-licious CBD bar-cum-lounge.
- Druggists Taps of craft beers in a heritage shophouse.