Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
At this cheap and friendly hostel in Little India, the six-, 10- and 12-bed dorms are narrow but bright and clean; female-only dorms are available. The small communal living area is bright, with artwork feature walls and random chandeliers. Guests have access to computers, wi-fi and a coin-operated laundry. Cash only.
$12.10 Early Birdy Special~~
Only 10 beds will be available each day (Sunday-Thur) for the Early Birdy Special. After the 10 beds have all been taken up, normal rates will apply.
- Full cash payment must be made in SGD upon arrival
- Highly recommended to book in advance to ensure availability
- Subject to availability
- Only valid for new guests who have not stayed in Footprints Hostel in the past 3 months
- Walk-ins and existing guests will be charged at normal rates
- No extensions of Early Birdy Specials are allowed
- Only for off-peak period (Sun-Thur)
- All Early Birdy Specials beds at $12.10 are non-refundable
- The management reserves the right to turn away guests we deem unsuitable
We have been voted as the Most Popular Hostel in Singapore in the 2014 and 2012 Hoscar Awards and are definitely one of the most visited backpacker hostels in our city.
Footprints Backpacker Hostel is well located in the heart of the culturally rich Little India District with a maximum capacity of 170 pax. You will be staying right at one of Singapore's main ethnic attractions, with convenient access to many other attractions and the city.
Why choose Footprints Backpacker Hostel as your choice hostel in Singapore?
- FREE Tourist Map
- FREE 24hr WiFi Internet
- FREE 20min daily Internet Access
- FREE usage of Personal Lockers for your valuables (Bring your own lock)
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- FREE access to our Book and Guide Book collection
- Fully air-conditioned rooms and dormitories (time controlled)
- Wall fans in every dormitory
- Clean and Fresh Linen
- Coin-operated Washing Machines and Dryers
- 24-hour Reception for late check-in, early check-out, and even for your queries
- 24-hour Access card security system for your safety
- Closed Circuit Television installed to monitor every part of the hostel
- Lobby area with comfy sofas, large screen television with many DVDS and high definition movies on the media box
- Discounted prices for the admission tickets to the most popular attractions in Singapore
We are located a short 5 minute walk from Jalan Besar MRT Station and Rochor MRT Station (Metro/Subway/Tube), which is the most cost-effective way to get around Singapore.
Travelling time to the various destinations:
City Area (Orchard Road) 5-minute journey
Clarke Quay 8-minute journey
Singapore River 8-minute journey
Chinatown 8-minute journey
Merlion and Esplanade 8-minute journey
Singapore Flyer 8-minute journey
Sentosa 12-minute journey
Zoo & Night Safari 40-minute journey
Changi Airport 40-minute journey
Marina Bay Sands 30-minute journey
Resorts World Sentosa 39-minute journey
We are situated at a premium location which is convenient to walk to anywhere. We know how backpackers love to walk everywhere.
7 Eleven3-minute walk
ATM and Bank5-minute walk
Jalan Besar MRT Station 5-minute walk
Rochor MRT Station 5-minute walk
Little India MRT Station 10-minute walk
Bugis MRT Station 12-minute walk
Cheap and good eateries Right at our door-step
Sheng Shiong (Large Hypermarket) 8-minute walk
Mustafa Centre (Only 24-hour Shopping Mall)10-minute walk
Queen Street Bus Terminal (Cheap buses to Malaysia)10-minute walk
Sim Lim Square (Electronics and IT Hub)10-minute walk
Goddess of Mercy Temple (Famous Buddhist Temple)10-minute walk
Bugis Street (Singapore's largest street market)15-minute walk
Orchard Road (Famous Singapore Shopping District)25-minute walk
Arab Street (Malay Heritage Centre and Sultan Mosque)15-minute walk
The Cathay (Nearest Cineplex at Orchard Road)15-minute walk
Merlion (Just to let you know how near we are)30-minute walk
As you are leaving your footprints around our little island, we too hope to leave some in your memories of your stay in Footprints, your home away from home.
Some little things to take note of:
- We only accept cash payment in SGD.
- There's a SGD20 refundable key deposit upon check-in.This fee will be refunded to you upon an incident-free check-out.
- We do not allow children 16 years and below to stay in our dormitories.
- Children below 16 should be accompanied by an adult. If you have young children traveling with you, please call or email to inform us first.
- All promotional beds/deals are only valid for new guests who have not stayed with Footprints Hostel in the past 3 months.
- All specials/promotional beds/deals are not applicable to walk-in guests and existing guests who are extending their stay.
- Specials and promotional beds are non-refundable. Full payment of booking applies in cancellations, no shows and early check out.
- Online group bookings are for a maximum of 20 pax. For group bookings more than 20 pax, kindly email us for a quotation.
- Online promotion deals are not fixed and may be subjected to change on a daily basis.
- We reserve the right to turn away guests we deem unsuitable. Do note Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
- Please take note that our normal check-in time is at 2pm and check-out is before 12pm. Early check-in is subject to bed availability.
- We will only hold your beds or rooms for 3 hours from the arrival time you have stated in your booking form. If there are any changes to your travel plans, kindly inform us by phone, email or drop us a message on Facebook.