Seychelles in detail
Travel with Children
- The Seychelles is a very child- and family-friendly place.
- Most hotels cater for all age groups, offering babysitting services, kids' clubs and activities especially for teenagers.
- While children will happily spend all day splashing around in the lagoon, boat trips around the islands should also appeal.
- Communing with giant tortoises is a sure-fire hit and visiting some of the nature reserves can be fun.
- Finding special foods and other baby products can be difficult, especially outside Victoria, so you might want to bring your favourite items with you.