Budget: Less than 6000RSD
- Dorm bed: 1200–1800RSD
- Fast food: 200RSD
- City transport ticket: 90–150RSD
- Beer: 150–300RSD
- Double room in midrange hotel: 5000RSD
- Meal at local restaurant: 1200RSD
- Museum entrance: 100–200RSD
- Inner-city taxi trip: 500RSD
Top end: More than 13,000RSD
- Double room in luxury hotel: 12,000RSD
- Dinner and wine at upmarket restaurant: 2400RSD
- Private day tour: 4300RSD
- Bottle of top-shelf rakija (fruit brandy): 2500RSD
A bit of haggling (especially if you know some Serbian) at flea markets is fine, if not expected, but you’re expected to pay the stated price everywhere else (including at produce markets).
ATMs are found in all main and mid-sized towns; all major credit cards are accepted.
Serbia's currency is the dinar (RSD); though accommodation prices are often quoted in euro, you must pay in dinar.
ATMs are widespread and cards are accepted by established businesses. There's an exchange office (menjačnica) on every street corner. Exchange machines accept euros, US dollars and British pounds.
For current exchange rates, see www.xe.com.
Not obligatory, but always appreciated for good service; round up the taxi fare.