Information from Viator
Experience the natural beauty of Scotland on a 5-day tour through the Lowlands, Northern Highlands, West Coast and the magical Isle of Skye. Focusing on the breathtaking Scottish countryside, your route explores a diverse range of landscapes, including a Jacobite steam train ride (seasonal) and the classic sights of Loch Ness, Glencoe and more. Relax with an expert guide and overnight accommodation in Oban, Skye and near the banks of Loch Ness.
Your 5-day Scotland and Isle of Skye tour from Edinburgh highlights the country’s outstanding natural beauty and rich history. From ancient castles to mysterious lochs, this experience allows you to uncover the best of rural Scotland alongside one of our fun and knowledgeable guides. Depending on the season, enjoy a scenic ride aboard the Jacobite steam train or a Loch Ness cruise and admission to Urquhart Castle. Relax in your choice of B&B (shared bathroom), B&B ensuite or hotel accommodation with a breakfast included each morning. Departures 13th May - Sep 12 will include the Jacobite Steam Train All other departure will include Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle instead.
- 4 nights of accommodation
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 4 breakfasts
- Hotel option will consist of 1 night Oban Hotel/ 2 nights Skye superior Bed and Breakfast/ 1 night Fort Augustus Hotel
- Jacobite Train (on certain dates only)
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour