Information from Viator
We tailor all our safaris to meet your adventure needs. Our 6 days best of Rwanda and Uganda will expose you to most of interesting natural features in Rwanda. With the itinerary below, you will experience the deep Parc volcanoes that habit the remaining mountain gorillas in Africa, visit to the Dian Fossey centre, the Nyungwe tropical forest home to chimps and other primates, birdlife species, visit the Rwanda genocide centre an album or store for skulls of thousand Rwandans’ who lost their lives over the political era between the two indigenous tribes, the Hutus and the Tutsi group.
Day 1 Arrive at Kigali Airport. Meet and greet by GoExplore Safaris Driver/Guide who will transfer you to your accommodation (+/-20 minutes).Overnight at Hôtel des Mille Collines (BB).Day 2 Visit the genocide museum plus the markets then have lunch. Afterwards, transfer by road towards Volcanoes Virunga Lodge (+/- 3hours) for your overnight.Overnight at Da Vincii Lodge (FB + drinks)Day 3 Gorilla tracking. Then return to the Lodge Overnight at Da Vincii Lodge (FB + drinks)Day 4 After breakfast, depart for Uganda. Cross the border and continue towards Nkuringo, Bwindi National Park (+/- 4 hours). Overnight at Nkuringo Lodge (FB + non-premium brand drinks)Day 5 Gorilla tracking in the Nkuringo area. Then return to the Lodge. Overnight at Nkuringo Lodge (FB + non-premium brand drinks)Day 6 After breakfast depart for Rwanda and transfer to Kigali Airport for your outbound flight (+/- 5 hours).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (hotels in Kampala or Entebbe are B&B)
- Drinks as stipulated in itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- Charter or scheduled flights, and airport taxes as applicable and specified in the itinerary.
- NB: Baggage restriction of 15kgs per person (no more) is applicable on all flights in small, soft-sided bags.
- NB: Certain routings have restrictions on schedules and have minimum numbers: details can be confirmed upon booking
- All ground transportation and transfers as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a shared 4 wheel drive vehicle at Lodges where indicated
- Ranger guide fees
- Park, conservation and community bed night fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits per person as specified in the itinerary.Gorilla & Chimpanzee tracking is subject to availability of permits,
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's not included
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 100 per person for entry into Uganda – easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Amref Flying Doctors emergency evacuation – can be arranged @$24 per person per 31 days
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.