- Godzillas Hostel The long-standing favourite that's more of a travellers' social club than hostel.
- Loft Hostel 77 Friendly service in an urban chic setting.
- Jedi Hostel The force is with you at this fun-loving hostel.
- Bulgakov Mini-Hotel Literary-themed accommodation in an excellent location.
- Danilovskaya Hotel Comfortable accommodation on the grounds of a monastery.
- Hotel de Paris Central, stylish and reasonably priced.
- Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Ultimate luxury in the historic hotel facing the Kremlin across the river.
- Hotel National Artistic and historic, the National offers a uniquely Moscow experience.
- Russo Balt Hotel Intimate, elegant and indulgent accommodation.
- Hotel Grafskiy A top-notch boutique hotel at the lower end of the price range.
- Hotel Metropol An architectural marvel operating since 1907 that is steps from Moscow's most historic sites.
- Hotel Baltschug Kempinski The recent renovation adds a modern touch to this 1898 beaut.
- Radisson Royal Hotel Ukraina Housed in a Stalinist skyscraper, this luxury hotel evokes the grandeur of an earlier era.
- Four Seasons Moscow A recreation of a Stalin original, brought up to scratch with top-notch rooms and amenities.
- Bulgakov Mini-Hotel Enter through the back door to find this homey place on the Arbat.
- Hotel de Paris Hidden in a side-street courtyard, but still close to the action.
- People Business Novinsky Tucked into the courtyard of a palace dating to 1913.
- Seven Hills at Lubyanka Hidden amid the narrow streets of Kitay Gorod.