Information from Viator
On this tour you will see one of the biggest collections of Russian art located in Moscow.
On this tour you will see one of the biggest collections of Russian art which includes masterpieces which spans a period of a thousand years. The Gallery was founded by a Russian merchant and patron of the arts Pavel Tretyakov. He donated his collection to the city of Moscow in 1892. The State Tretyakov Gallery has since become a world-famous museum. Nowadays it contains more than 170,000 works by Russian artists from early religious paintings to modern art. Your private guide will escort you through the 62 exhibit halls that feature approximately 100,000 works of famous Russian artists from 11th to early 20th century in English.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - New Tretyakov Gallery
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure