Information from Viator
Take this opportunity to learn more about the Russian writer Lev Tolstoy, enjoy the atmosphere of this calm Russian village after the hustle and bustle of Moscow.
The country estate of the late 18th / early 19th century has preserved its look up to this day. It includes the Tolstoy House with original furniture and library, a guest wing used for changing exhibitions and a house for the domestic staff which is now occupied by the administration. There are several farm buildings and parks with a cascade of ponds laid out at the end of the 18th century. Noteworthy are the apple orchards which occupy 40 hectares and the forests planted mostly by Tolstoy in 1870-1900. Here the writer was buried in November 1910. It is located 200 kilometres from Moscow. You will enjoy a private transfer by luxury sedan.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (all hotels in Moscow without exceptions)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included