Information from G Adventures
Is there a better time to explore Romania's most (in)famous region than during Halloween? We don't think so. Yeah, this is indeed the place that popularized the vampire myth, but there's so much more to this charming swath of Europe beyond the spooky stuff. Incredible Gothic architecture, lush forests, captivating little villages filled with friendly people, and gorgeous cities like Sighisoara and Brasov. And on Halloween itself, we'll even treat you to a costume party inside a genuine Transylvanian castle. Scared yet? Don't be. Your CEO is always there to hold your hand.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Ruins of Dracula's Poenari Castle visit
- Sibiu orientation walk
- Halloween party at haunted Hunyad Castle
- Sighisoara orientation walk and free time
- Prejmer Fortress visit
- Brasov orientation walk and free time
- Bran Castle evening visit with wine tasting and show
- Peles Castle visit
- Bucharest orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Attend a special halloween costume party in an authentic gothic castle
- Take a peek into the ruins of dracula’s castle
- Explore medieval towns like brasov and sighisoara with a little extra time
- Learn the true story of the infamous "vlad the impaler"
Day 1: Bucharest Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Bucharest/Sibiu Visit the ruins of Dracula's Poenari Castle en route to Sibiu. Enjoy an orientation walk upon arrival. Opt to visit the art-focused Brukenthal Museum.
Day 3: Sibiu/Hunedoara Enjoy more time in Sibiu before attending a Halloween party at the haunted Hunyad Castle – don't forget your costume!
Day 4: Hunedoara/Sighișoara Continue on to Sighisoara with an orientation walk upon arrival. Enjoy some free time to explore the birthplace of Vlad 'The Impaler' Tepes.
Day 5: Sighișoara Enjoy more of the city and the surrounding countryside before an exclusive event in the evening at Bran Castle. Enjoy a wine tasting and show in this creepy setting.
Day 6: Sighișoara/Braşov Visit the Prejmer Fortress en route to Brasov. Enjoy an orientation walk upon arrival and visit Bran Castle.
Day 7: Braşov Enjoy a full free day to explore this quaint city.
Day 8: Braşov/Bucharest Visit the famous Neo-Renaissance Peleș Castle en route to Bucharest, then enjoy an orientation walk upon arrival.
Day 9: Bucharest Depart at any time.