Information from G Adventures
Transylvania. The name itself is enough to send an icy chill down the spine of even the most fearless adventurer. Now imagine being there, in person, when the clock clangs midnight… on Halloween! At odds with its creeptacular reputation, Romania ranks as one of Europe’s most charming and underexplored regions, beguiling visitors with its stunning Gothic architecture, enveloping forests, and friendly people. But as idyllic as it is by day, the real fun happens at night — particularly Halloween, when we’ll treat you to a costume party in an authentic castle. Think you’re not afraid of the dark? You will be.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Ruins of Dracula's Poenari Castle visit
- Sibiu orientation walk
- Halloween party at haunted Bran Castle
- Sighisoara orientation walk
- Rupea Citadel visit
- Snagov Monastery visit
- Bran Castle visit
- Bucharest orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Attend a special halloween costume party in dracula's castle (and step right into bram stoker's world)
- Explore medieval towns including the old world cities of bran and bucharest
- Learn the true story of the infamous vlad the impaler.
Day 1: Bucharest Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Bucharest/Sibiu Visit the ruins of Dracula's Poenari Castle, and stunning Curtea de Arges Monastery en route to Sibiu. Enjoy an orientation walk upon arrival. Opt to visit the art-focused Brukenthal Museum.
Day 3: Sibiu/Sighișoara Continue on to Sighisoara with an orientation walk upon arrival. Enjoy some free time to explore the birthplace of Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes, also known as Dracula.
Day 4: Sighișoara/Braşov Stop for a visit at Rupea citadel, a 14th century fortress, en route to Brasov. On arrival, head out for an orientation walk and explore this quaint town's baroque architecture and beautiful squares.
Day 5: Braşov Enjoy time in Brasov before travelling to Bran to attend a Halloween party at "Dracula's Castle". Don’t forget your costume!
Day 6: Braşov/Bucharest Travel back to Bucharest via Snagov Monastery, then enjoy an orientation walk upon arrival. Opt for a final night out on the town.
Day 7: Bucharest Depart at any time.