Welcome to Cilaos
Cilaos is ensnared by scenery so mind-blowingly dramatic it's practically alpine. One name says it all: Piton des Neiges (3071m). The iconic peak towers over the town of Cilaos, acting like a magnet to hiking fiends. But there's no obligation to overdo it: a smattering of museums and plenty of short walks mean this incredible dose of natural magnificence can also be appreciated at a more relaxed pace.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- L'Instant Plaisirs in CilaosCrêpes
- L'Atelier des Saveurs in CilaosBistro
- Chez Noé in CilaosCreole
- Les Sentiers in CilaosCreole
- Salon de Thé de l'Hôtel Tsilaosa in CilaosBistro
- Le Cottage in CilaosCreole
- La Perle du Lac in CilaosCreole
- Boulangerie Dambreville in CilaosBakery
- Le Petit Randonneur in CilaosCreole
- Samoussa L'Îlet in CilaosCreole