Information from Viator
Explore Puerto Rico’s lush countryside on horseback! Depending on the type of scenery you want to enjoy, depart San Juan and spend your morning ascending rugged countryside terrain at Hacienda Campo Rico. Your knowledgeable guide will make sure you enjoy every minute of this horseback-riding tour.
Explore the lush Puerto Rico landscape from San Juan the same way the island’s natives did – on horseback! With its scenic countryside, Puerto Rico is begging to be explored, and one of the best ways to do so is atop a friendly, trained horse. Head out on an adventure over tabletop mountains, around scenic lakes and through the vast 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of lush Puerto Rican forest. The tour start with a general riding lesson at Hacienda Campo Rico. Horses are friendly, gentle and strong, and can accommodate all levels of experience. Halfway through the ride, you'll have time to take a break and admire the beautiful countryside scenery. Watch for wildlife, including frogs and various birds as you hop back on your horse and head back towards your starting location.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan)
- Basic horseback riding lessons
- Guided journey by one of the ranch's trainers
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan)
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included