Property description


Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest. Please note that check-in after 22:00 is subject to an extra charge of EUR 30 . All damaged items will be charged on the guests' credit card. A pre payment of 25% of the total amount will be charged on credit card to guarantee the reservation. The remaining amount 75% should be paid in cash or credit card. In this last option there is an additional cost of 2% of the remaining amount. For bookings of 5 or more guests, a refundable deposit of 30 EUR per person in cash or by a credit card pre authorization is required on arrival. It is fully refunded at the check out or no longer than 24 hours after it - subject to a room inspection

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.

Please inform Lisbon Experience Apartments Principe Real in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

License number: 8773/AL;8780/AL;8784/AL;8789/AL;8787/AL;8792/AL;8799/AL;8798/AL;8842/AL;8844/AL;8847/AL;24571/AL;24573/AL;24348/AL

Quick description

Located in a 19th-century building, the Lisbon Experience Apartments offers individually decorated apartments a 5-minute walk from São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint and Bairro Alto, in Príncipe Real. It includes free Wi-Fi access. Apartments range from studios to 5-bedroom apartments, all with a modern style and bright décor. All units have a fully equipped kitchen, and some offer Tejo River views. A 1-minute walk away from Lisbon Experience Apartments guests will find a supermarket. Alternatively, guests will find restaurants, bars and cafes within walking distance. After a day exploring this capital city, return to your elegant apartment and enjoy a massage on request. Lisbon’s botanical gardens are a 5-minute walk, and São Jorge Castle is 2.5 km away, offering one of the best panoramic views over Lisbon. An airport shuttle is available on request, and Lisbon International Airport is 8 km away. Rossio Train Station is a 15-minute walk from Lisbon Experience Apartments Príncipe Real, with links to Sintra in a 30-minute train ride.