Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
The 5-star Corinthia Hotel Lisbon is 150 metres from the Lisbon Zoo Metro Station and a 5-minute metro ride from trendy Avenida da Liberdade. A recent recipient of environmental awards, it features 2 restaurants and the largest spa area in Lisbon. All of the stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the 5-star Corinthia Hotel Lisbon have been tastefully decorated and fitted with cable TVs, as well as free WiFi. Each has a private bathroom with free luxury toiletries. The hotel's Soul Garden - Outdoor Restaurant and Cocktail Bar has a colourful and tranquil ambiance, serving light meals, snacks, refreshing drinks and cocktails.The hotel's main restaurant, is the Erva Restaurant and Bar, which was recently fully renovated. The restaurant is inspired by Lisbon and Portuguese gastronomy, has a relaxed atmosphere and even includes a grill bar area, for live cooking. Guests can relax at the hotel’s large, 3000 m2 luxury spa. It offers massage therapies and beauty treatments, such as mesotherapy and facial treatments as well as an aqua circuit with swimming pools, hot tubs and a fully equipped gym. The ample Executive Club Lounge is located on the 24th floor and features a 360º view over the city. Here, guests may enjoy using the business centre with free WiFi, reading daily newspapers or magazines, tasting complimentary canapés, as well as soft drinks, coffee and tea throughout the day. The unit is a 15-minute Metro ride from the city’s historical downtown, featuring popular Chiado and Rossio. Lively Bairro Alto’s bars are also at a 15-minute Metro ride. The iconic São Jorge Castle is within 7.5 km. Lisbon’s premier shopping area, Amoreiras is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Lisbon International Airport is a 9-minute drive from Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
- To check-in, at least one guest must have a minimum of 18 years' old.
- Drinks are not included in the half board offer.
- Children under 16 years of age are allowed in the hotel spa under adults' supervision and have access to a restricted number of treatments.
- Breakfast costs EUR 20 per person, per night.
- Breakfast costs EUR 10 per night per child under 12 years.
- A bathing cap is mandatory for all guests at the swimming pool area.
- Access to the Acqua Spa circuit area has an extra cost of EUR 50 per person/ for 2 hours.
- For in-room breakfast a surcharge is applicable.
- Pets are allowed on request only, and are upon the hotel’s confirmation. Maximum weight of each pet is 10 kg. A supplement of EUR 50 per Pet, per night is applicable and pet documentation is mandatory upon arrival.
License number: <strong>1514</strong>