BmyGuest - Graça River View II

in Alfama, Castelo & Graça

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
8.7 out of 10

Important information

Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest. Guests should inform the property of their expected arrival time in advance by contacting the property. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal in 48 hours. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash or debit card at the time of check-in. BmyGuest will contact guests with further details. Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges: - From 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 25 - From 00:00 until 08:30: EUR 45 Please note that a security deposit of EUR 100 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the apartment. Children older than 2 years old will be charged as an adult. Please inform BmyGuest - Graça River View II in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. License number: <strong>35934/AL</strong>

Quick description

Situated in Lisbon, 1 km from Dona Maria II National Theatre and 1 km from Rossio, BmyGuest - Graça River View II provides accommodation with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property features river and city views, plus is 1.4 km from Chiado. This apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Liberty Avenue is 1.4 km from the apartment, while Bairro Alto is 2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 6 km from the property.

Features of BmyGuest - Graça River View II

Other

  • Airport shuttle
  • Family rooms
  • Internet services
  • Wifi
  • Airport shuttle (additional charge)
  • Wifi available in all areas

General

  • Lift
  • Heating
  • Non-smoking throughout
  • Air conditioning

Internet

  • Free WiFi available
Advertisement