Atlantico Sul

in The Algarve

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
8.6 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

Set within the Quarteira centre, Atlântico Sul is a 10-minute walk from the nearest beach. All guests enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool. The air conditioned apartments Atlantico Sul offer a living area, a TV, a kitchen or a kitchenette, a private bathroom and a balcony. Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in the equipped kitchen or kitchenette at their disposal. The nearby Quarteira centre also has a variety of restaurants, for guests wishing to eat out and enjoy the local fish-based cuisine. Albufeira is a 29-minute drive and features a scenic Old Town which includes various bars, shops and restaurants. The renowned Falésia Beach is a 12-minute drive and is one of the most famous beaches in Portugal. The Vilamoura Casino is a 7-minute drive away while the Marina is an 8-minute drive, featuring various seafront restaurants, bars and shops. Faro International Airport is a 25-minute drive from Atlântico Sul.

Important information

Please note that the property requires a prepayment of 30% of the totakl reservation value on the day of booking. This payment must be done via bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash on the day of arrival. Please note that a deposit of EUR 150 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please note that from July 4th to September 5th, the minimum stay at the Atlantico Sul is 7 days. Check-in and check-out must be done on Saturdays. Please note that the hot tub will be unavailable from May 22nd to October 10th, 2016. Please note that all the bank transfer fees will be charged if the reservation is canceled.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
License number: <strong>20/11AL,21/11AL,22/11AL,23/11AL,24/11AL,25/11AL,26/11AL,27/11AL</strong>


Features of Atlantico Sul

Other

  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Family rooms
  • Free parking
  • Internet services
  • Bbq facilities
  • Wifi
  • Sun terrace
  • On-site parking
  • Wifi available in all areas

General

  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Heating
  • Air conditioning

Activities

  • Hot tub/jacuzzi
  • Outdoor pool (seasonal)

Services

  • Fax/photocopying

Internet

  • Free WiFi available
Advertisement