Peak Villas in Madeira Island

in Funchal

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
9 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

Located in Santo Antonio, a 10-minute bus ride from Funchal, this self-catering villa is 2.6 km from Quinta das Palmeiras. Providing free Wi-Fi internet access, the property also proposes airport transfers at a surcharge. Offering panoramic views of the sea and the mountains, Peak Villas provides you with a living room with a TV, 4 bedrooms and 2 toilets. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee machine and electric kettle. You can organise BBQs in the private garden. Several bars, shops and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. The villa is 3 km from Avenida do Mar, 2.7 km from Madeira Casino and 1.6 km from Quinta das Cruzes Museum. Madeira Airport is located 15 km from the property, which offers a private garage.

Important information

Please note that 20% of the total amount deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The remaining 80% will have to be paid upon arrival. Williams will contact guests with further details.
License number: <strong>28316/AL</strong>


Features of Peak Villas in Madeira Island

Other

  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Free parking
  • Internet services
  • Wifi
  • Shared lounge/tv area
  • Mini-market on site
  • On-site parking
  • Wifi available in all areas

General

  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Atm/cash machine on site

Internet

  • Free WiFi available
Advertisement