Helena´s Apartment

in Funchal

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
9.2 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

Featuring private parking, this comfortable apartment is sited within a short 7-minute drive from the Funchal centre. The nearest beach is 1 km away and there are supermarkets within 500 metres. The elevator-accessible apartment features an equipped kitchen, dining area, private bathroom and a living room with sofas and a cable TV. Free WiFi access is also available. Car rental services are available, at a surcharge. Guests of this self-catering unit are welcome to prepare their meals in the fully-equipped kitchen of the property, which also includes a comfortable dining area. For more meal options, the Funchal city centre features a wide variety of local restaurants serving traditional Madeira dishes and delicacies. The nearby city centre features a variety of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. The famed São Vicente caves are one of Madeira’s more well-known landmarks and are a 30-minute drive away. Serra de Água is a 19-minute drive and features scenic surroundings, wide-reaching views and establishments serving the region’s traditional Poncha beverage. The Dolce Vita Shopping centre features cinemas, shops and an ample food court, all just a 6-minute drive away. Madeira International Airport is a 16-minute drive away from Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment. Airport shuttle service is available, at a surcharge. The nearest bus station is 100 metres away.

Important information

Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on the day of booking must be made by bank transfer. Santo Antonio/Funchal Two Bedroom Apartment will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. Please note that the change of towels, linen and daily cleaning are responsibility of the guest. Please be aware that guests are kindly asked to keep noise levels to a minimum from 23:00 to 07:00.
Please inform Helena´s Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: <strong>40359/AL</strong>


Features of Helena´s Apartment

Other

  • Parking
  • Airport shuttle
  • Family rooms
  • Free parking
  • Internet services
  • Wifi
  • Designated smoking area
  • Shuttle service (additional charge)
  • Airport shuttle (additional charge)
  • On-site parking
  • Wifi available in all areas
  • Street parking

General

  • Lift

Services

  • Car hire

Internet

  • Free WiFi available

Parking

  • Private parking
Advertisement