Evora Loft

Apartment in Évora

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
8.7 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

The evora.loft is a self-catering accommodation located in Évora, just 650 metres from the Roman Temple. Giraldo Square is in the centre and is 550 metres from the property. Featuring a mezzanine, this renovated loft includes an equipped kitchenette, dining area and a living room in the ground floor. The mezzanine houses the bedroom. Wi-Fi access is available, as well as a private bathroom. Guests may cook their own meals in the kitchenette, enjoying them in the dining area. Alternatively, guests may want to taste traditional Alentejo flavours in one of the many restaurants around the Giraldo Square area. The renowned and historical Évora Cathedral is 750 metres away. São Francisco Church is 850 metres away, as is the famous Bone Chapel. The evora.loft is a 75-minute drive away from Lisbon International Airport.

Important information

Please inform Evora Loft in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Please note that a prepayment of 30% of the total amount is required via bank transfer to secure the reservation, within the next 24 hours after booking. The property will contact guests to provide any bank transfer instructions. The remaining 70% will be charged upon arrival, and must be paid in cash.
License number: <strong>20643/AL</strong>


Features of Evora Loft

Pets

  • Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.

General

  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Heating
  • Non-smoking throughout

Services

  • Laundry
  • Ironing service

Other

  • Family rooms
  • Internet services
  • Bicycle rental (additional charge)
  • Wifi
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Wifi available in all areas

Internet

  • Free WiFi available
Advertisement