The rooms at the Hotel Baia Cristal provide modern amenities, including a balcony with panoramic sea views and satellite TV. Each has its own private bathroom with bath, shower, bidet, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The Restaurant Gaivota serves rich local cuisine, while Bar Albatroz offers a relaxing atmosphere and live music. Guests can savour exotic cocktails and snacks while relaxing on the spacious terrace. The pool bar, which is open during the summer time, serves fresh fruit juices and light meals.
Full-body massages are on offer at the spa, which also features a hammam. More active guests can also enjoy a game at the tennis court. Within 2 km golf enthusiasts will find the Vale de Milho Golf Course.
Hotel Baia Cristal is 100 metres from bus stops and 8 km from the Estombar Railway Station. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus to Carvoeiro village centre, 1.3 km away. Portimão is 13 km away and Armação de Pêra is a 17 km away. Faro International Airport is 60 km away.
Guests that feel affected by this situation can be relocated to the Hotel Baía Grande or can use the indoor pool and the hot tub at Monte Santo Resort. No additional fee will be charged.
Due to operational reasons Hotel Baia Cristal Beach & Spa Resort was forced to close the kitchenettes in the rooms.
Please note that the hotel reserves the right to ask for full payment upon arrival.
This hotel provides an All Inclusive Program. It features:
- Buffet Breakfast (7:30 - 10:30)
- Buffet Lunch (12:30 – 14:30)
- Buffet Dinner (19:00 – 21:30)
- Drinks during meals: soft drinks, mineral water, house wine, beer and coffee
- “Open Bar” (11:00 – 23:00): beer, house wine, mineral water, soft drinks, selection of national spirits, coffee and tea
- Snacks (11:00 – 17:00): sandwiches (ham or cheese), cakes and ice cream
- Free access to Spa facilities: indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and gym
- Free access to tennis court
Clients will have access to this program only when the "All Inclusive" policy is booked.