Enjoy our guided tour by Porto, northern Portugal's capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site, meeting the most emblematic places of the city! Besides the program includes the traditional visit to a Port Wine Cellars with wine tasting, and the famous 6 Bridges Cruise in the Douro River, which offers the opportunity to admire the landscapes from the water and the bridges that connect Porto and Gaia!
Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage, Porto has one of the most remarkable historic centres across Europe, selected the first European destination 2013, by Lonely Planet. From the Cathedral to the Port Wine Cellars everything makes this journey memorable, in an environment rich in History, Tradition and Culture.
- On this comprehensive tour you will have a chance to view or visit the following:
- Bolhão Market (Panoramic)
- Aliados Avenue
- Visit to the Cathedral
- Batalha Square
- Infante D. Henrique Square
- Rio Douro Foz
- Clérigos Church and Tower
- Visit to S. Bento Train Station
- Port Wine Cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia (visit and wine tasting)