Information from Viator
A walk along some of the most remote places of the island is highly recommended!
A true fairy tale in a green paradise that starts in the Queimadas’ house. Until you reach the majestic waterfall, the path is remarkably green. Along the way you have a magnificent view over the village of São Jorge and the great mountains.The water is always present along the walk. You can see the water gushing from the walls, flowing on the levada and falling from the sky on raining days. It’s a fantastic trail and safe all year long.You will find some tunnels along the way so do not forget your flashlight and protect your head.Arriving at Caldeirão Verde, immerse yourself by the breathtaking view of the huge waterfall falling on the cold and crystalline lagoon. Make a picnic before you go, while enjoying the relaxing sound of water falling.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour