09am Departure from your place, and cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge ( the biggest bridge in Europe with 17 km ) in Direction to Comporta.
Horse Riding through the Wonderful Beaches and Rice Fields of the Region,
After the Horse riding tour we stop in Typical Village of Comporta, for lunch.
Lert´s go to Visit to the City of Setubal ( Fisherman City ) and back to the 15th Century to visit the Castle of São Filipe I in Portugal and II in Spain, and drink a special wine in this area Moscatel of Setubal and enjoy the views from the Castle.
Take the road a long the sea with wonderful beaches (including in 2017 the Beach of Galapinhos was considered the best beach in Europe) and unique fauna and flora in the world.
We stopped at the top of the Natural Park Mountain where James Bond filmed some scenes from the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
Back to the Departure place.
- Private Tour
- 09am Departure from your place
- Cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge ( the biggest bridge in Europe with 17 km ) Direction to Village of Comporta
- We arrived at the place for the horse ride, and we have a brief explanation as to how the activity will take place ( not a private ride )
- 1h30 horse ride through natural dunes, beach and the very famous rice paddies in this area.
- Lunch at Village of Comporta
- Departure direction to Setubal, by road or by Ferry Boat.
- Visit the City of Setubal
- Visit São Filipe Castle from 15th Century
- Try the Fortified Wine of the Region call Moscatel of Setubal
- Visit Beautiful Natural Park of Arrábida Mountain with wonderful beaches (including in 2017 the Beach of Galapinhos was considered the best beach in Europe) and unique fauna and flora in the world.
- Visit the place where James Bond filmed some scenes from the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Back to the place from departure