Information from Viator
More than museum - an emotional journey through the lives of citizens of Kraków under the German Nazi occupation told by a Polish guide. One spot to feel the atmosphere of WWII in Poland. Join us and visit the place famous from the movie Schindler's List.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Oskar Schindler's Enamel FactoryWhen nothing is sure — everything is possible. A story of an occupied Polish city shown in a factory owned by a Nazi German who saved over 1,000 Jews. There is no simple story. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Skip the line - look for the guide with yellow umbrella.
- We already have made the reservation for you, but you need to pay it by your own on spot in cash.
- Professional, local guide
- Local taxes
What's not included
- 24 PLN/per person - additional to pay in cash to the guide at the site for entrance ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory
- Small-group tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point