Information from Viator
Book a private Segway tour of Krakow, just for your own group. Led by a local guide, the tour is offered as a 2- or 3-hour experience and showcases all the city’s must-see sights with commentary tailored to your interests. Explore Krakow Old Town and the Jewish quarter of Kazimierz, see the sights of Rynek Główny and learn about the Wawel Dragon as you view Wawel Royal Castle. Upgrade to the 3-hour tour to discover the historical district of Podgórze, and enjoy coffee and a Polish dessert, too.
Select a 2- or 3-hour, and meet your private guide near Rynek Główny. Both options start with a safety briefing and practise session on your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing vehicle, and then finish at the start point. If there is a sight you really want to see, or have an area of history that interests you, let your guide know. The itinerary can be customized to your interests.
- Private guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Polish dessert and coffee (3-hour tour only)
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from meeting/conclusion point
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city