Information from Viator
This Krakow Super Saver combines two tours over two days at a discounted price. On the first day explore Auschwitz-Birkenau, the former Nazi concentration camp complex, where you’ll see some of the prison barracks and learn about the prisoners in poignant exhibitions. Then the next day, head underground at the Wieliczka Salt Mine and marvel at the salt formations, including the stunning Chapel of St. Kinga. It’s the perfect way to discover two of Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Gain a deeper understanding of two of Krakow's UNESCO-listed sites over two days with this Super Saver. Check out the Itinerary for complete descriptions of each tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at centrally located hotels
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Overnight accommodation (you return to your own hotel after Day 1 and continue with the second part of your tour on Day 2; you must have your own accommodation)
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day