Information from Viator
Take a sobering tour of the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex on a 7-hour trip from Krakow. Travel by coach to the UNESCO World Heritage compound and explore the twin concentration camp with a guide as you learn about the Nazi Holocaust and how the camps functioned. Explore the poignant exhibition halls, and see the barracks, gas chambers and other buildings at Auschwitz I. Then, view the watchtowers, crumbled buildings and memorials at Auschwitz II-Birkenau. Your guide will explain everything you see with care and sensitivity.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, Oswiecim, Lesser Poland Province, Southern PolandExplore the twin concentration camp: Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II- Birkenau with a guide as you learn about the Nazi Holocaust and how the camps functioned.Duration: 3 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tour escort/host.
- Documentary film during the transfer.
- Local live guide.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (designated centrally located Krakow hotels only).
- If you are interested in complementary hotel pickup, please make sure to contact the supplier
- no later than 24h prior to your tour.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from designated centrally located Krakow hotels.
- Pls arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, or your hotel cannot be serviced,
- you must make your own way to main tour departure point: the bus park at 7 Powisle Street,
- across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow.
- Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included